Save the date – July 25-27, 2017
The National Town Meeting on Demand Response and Smart Grid® is the premier event in the US focused on the business and policy aspects of demand response and its enabling technologies and applications. It is unique in that it devotes an entire day to roundtable discussions featuring experts in demand response and smart grid, who discuss with each other and with the audience the latest trends, issues, and business developments. The National Town Meeting also features panel discussions, case studies, and presentations of best practices. Another hallmark is attendee engagement, whether through Q&A sessions with top business leaders and policymakers, through formal electronic voting, or through the National Town Meeting’s reception and other networking sessions.
In case you weren’t able to make it, sample the event’s media coverage to see what you missed:
- “This is the last frontier for wringing out inefficiencies…” read more f
rom Smart Grid Today.
- “Not just smart meters are changing the grid…” read more from Smart Grid Today.
- “The industry can’t arrive at the future without focusing on its customers’ needs…” read more from Public Power Daily.
- “One common criticism of rooftop solar and other distributed energy resources is that they remain luxury items…” read more from Utility Dive.
- “Public utility commissions tend to react to trends in the industry, not create them…” read more from Public Power Daily.
- “Distributed energy resources raise a ‘chicken-and-egg’ situation…” read more from Public Power Daily.
The National Town Meeting is presented by The Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA). SEPA is an educational non-profit that facilitates collaboration across the electric power industry to enable the smart deployment and integration of clean energy resources – focusing on solar, storage, demand response, and other enabling technologies. SEPA is the founder and co-organizer of Solar Power International, the nation’s largest solar energy conference and trade show. SEPA provides a range of reports, educational events, networking opportunities and advisory consulting services to its members.
In November 2015, SEPA joined forces with the Association for Demand Response & Smart Grid. You can read more about the transition here.
Follow us @SEPAPower
Use #DRTM2017 to share your thoughts about this conference or to follow the conversation
For media inquiries, please contact K Kaufmann at 202-379-1637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome Reception Sponsor
SEPA Member Dinner Sponsor
Breakout Track Sponsor
Wireless Internet Sponsor