If you are interested in hosting a workshop in conjunction with the 2016 National Town Meeting, please contact Jenny Senff.
Behavior Change and Energy Efficiency Programs Workshop
$595 – AESP and SEPA members
$695 – non-members
Date and Time:
Monday, July 11, 2016
9:00am-5:00pm (includes lunch and breaks)
To be announced
The Association of Energy Services Professionals (AESP) and the Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) are excited to offer this innovative and informative workshop in conjunction with the 2016 National Town Meeting on Demand Response and Smart Grid.
This newly-designed course* will examine the elements of behavior change in energy efficiency programs. This is an interaction-rich course, for participants who will be designing, building, and/or evaluating their own behavioral program or energy efficiency program with behavioral elements. After completing this course, you will:
- Understand why regulators, policymakers and program managers zero-in on behavior for improving existing programs, designing new programs and for meeting savings goals
- Understand the various behavioral change theories from the perspective of the social sciences
- Know how to integrate behavior strategies into programs
- Know the fundamentals of designing and planning behavior programs
- Understand how to evaluate behavior programs and measure persistent savings
*Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) are offered with this course.
More information available here.